AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM, GROUP & ONE-ON-ONE LESSONS
REGISTER NOW FOR FALL/WINTER . 2017/2018
CONTACT US FOR SEMESTER DETAILS, FORMS AND REGISTRATION
2017/2018 semesters run September 11th-February 2nd then lessons pick back up February 5th - June 22nd
Studio location: 117 Dobbin St. // Greenpoint/Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Does your child love to explore and create art? Join Tumbleweeds for our after-school art program! In this class your child will join a small group of kids for a private program, which will meet on a weekly basis. The kids will work closely with the instructor and receive plenty of attention and help with their artwork. The after-school art lessons & projects will cover a wide range of techniques including, but not limited to sculpture, printmaking, painting, drawing, mixed- media, fiber art, recycled art, earth art, classical art, decorative art and so on! We will begin each class with a lesson and discussion based on our weekly topic then on to our structured project. There will be time to wind down at the end of class and have free drawing time as well as go over what we have learned from that day.
- Classes run until 5:30 (please inquire about the options of after-care or early pick-up)
- Ages 4+ (pre-k +)
- Groups are small and exclusive for plenty of one-on-one attention
- All materials provided
- Possibility of occasional gallery or museum trips
- after-school pick up available - please contact us for details
When signing up for the after-school group lessons the semesters run from Sept-Feb (fall/winter semester) and Feb-June (winter/spring semester). All families who sign up are expected to be committed and attend on a weekly basis. Trial classes can be held to see if your child and family are interested in joining or forming an art group with friends or other families in your neighborhood. Please contact us for more information.
Click HERE and read our policy page when signing up for an after school class
Click HERE for the 2017/2018 After-School Rates
One-On-One/Private Art Lessons
(after-school, evenings, weekends, school breaks and summer)
- Intended for children and teens
- We will work closely with your child to help them develop their artistic interests, skills and techniques. There are many options for one-on-one lessons: drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking, sewing, embroidering, fashion design, jewelry making, plus much more!
- Please let us know your child/teen's area(s) of interest and we will custom design a lesson/curriculum for them
- One-on-one lessons can also be tailored towards portfolio development
- Lessons can be scheduled as one-time-only or continuous
- Rates vary and will be based on your customized lesson(s)